Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I AM, I CAN, I OUGHT, I WILL ~ Myself

I AM --
A temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own. A 31 year old homeschooling and nursing mother of four young children. A reader, a writer, a baker, a planner/lister.

I CAN --
Eat better, drink more water, and take my vitamins every day. Take care of the easiest and most basic of physical upkeep like brushing my teeth and taking showers. Read a good book and do some journaling every day. Bake good bread for my family. . . and an occasional dessert.

I OUGHT --
To exercise regularly and get outside in the fresh air more often. To get more sleep.

I WILL --
  1. Put *good* things in my body -- healthy foods, clean water, and daily vitamin/herb supplements.
  2. Give myself time each day to shower, brush and floss my teeth, and get an adequate amount of sleep.
  3. Go for a walk outside for at least 10 min. at least three days a week.
  4. Give myself time each day to read, write, and bake.
  5. Allow myself the fun of listing and planning, but not allow myself to be a slave to my lists and plans.

Resources:

No comments: