A temple of the Holy Spirit; I am not my own. A 31 year old homeschooling and nursing mother of four young children. A reader, a writer, a baker, a planner/lister.
I CAN --
Eat better, drink more water, and take my vitamins every day. Take care of the easiest and most basic of physical upkeep like brushing my teeth and taking showers. Read a good book and do some journaling every day. Bake good bread for my family. . . and an occasional dessert.
I OUGHT --
To exercise regularly and get outside in the fresh air more often. To get more sleep.
I WILL --
- Put *good* things in my body -- healthy foods, clean water, and daily vitamin/herb supplements.
- Give myself time each day to shower, brush and floss my teeth, and get an adequate amount of sleep.
- Go for a walk outside for at least 10 min. at least three days a week.
- Give myself time each day to read, write, and bake.
- Allow myself the fun of listing and planning, but not allow myself to be a slave to my lists and plans.