Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I AM, I CAN, I OUGHT, I WILL ~ My Marriage

I AM --
Married to J. Created to be his helpmeet and partner. Under the authority of my husband. The mother of our children and the keeper of our home.

I CAN --
Show J. physical affection every day. Dress to please him.

I OUGHT --
To stop everything I'm doing and listen to J. when he talks to me. To *willingly* submit to his authority with the *right* attitude. To make our sexual relationship more of a priority, and to take joy in it. To view my keeping of our children and our home as one of my greatest responsibilities and treat it as such.

I WILL --
  1. Kiss J. goodbye, hello, and goodnight every day. Initiate sex throughout the week and enjoy it too.
  2. Dress nicely every day for J., asking his opinion about clothing and wearing what he would prefer.
  3. Stop everything I am doing and listen to J. when he talks to me.
  4. Work on changing my will to meet J's will so that I can submit with joy, much like I work to change my will to meet God's will that I can submit with joy.
  5. Dedicate myself to the keeping of our children and our home, giving it more priority when it comes to my time and energy.

Resources:

No comments: