Friday, March 13, 2009

I AM, I CAN, I OUGHT, I WILL ~ My Home

I AM --
The keeper of my home. The one who sets the tone in this house. In charge of cleaning, cooking, decorating, and creating an atmosphere.

I CAN --
Keep my home as to the Lord, not worrying about the expectations and opinions of people other than my husband. Do a load of laundry and clean "The S" every day. Provide three healthy meals a day.

I OUGHT --
To keep the whole house clean, orderly, and pleasant to the senses. To smile and keep my home with joy in order to fill the house with an atmosphere of joy.

I WILL --
  1. Do this job of keeping a home as to the Lord, and not unto men. I will not worry about how others keep their homes or what they think of how I keep mine.
  2. *Smile!* And maintain an attitude of joy, contentment, and peace both within myself and withing the home in general.
  3. Do 1-2 loads of laundry and clean "The S" daily. Clean other parts of the house as time allows throughout the week.
  4. Provide three healthy meals to my family every day.
  5. Find a way to create and keep a clean, orderly, beautiful house that works for me and my family in the stage of life that we are in right now.

Resources:

No comments: