The keeper of my home. The one who sets the tone in this house. In charge of cleaning, cooking, decorating, and creating an atmosphere.
I CAN --
Keep my home as to the Lord, not worrying about the expectations and opinions of people other than my husband. Do a load of laundry and clean "The S" every day. Provide three healthy meals a day.
I OUGHT --
To keep the whole house clean, orderly, and pleasant to the senses. To smile and keep my home with joy in order to fill the house with an atmosphere of joy.
I WILL --
- Do this job of keeping a home as to the Lord, and not unto men. I will not worry about how others keep their homes or what they think of how I keep mine.
- *Smile!* And maintain an attitude of joy, contentment, and peace both within myself and withing the home in general.
- Do 1-2 loads of laundry and clean "The S" daily. Clean other parts of the house as time allows throughout the week.
- Provide three healthy meals to my family every day.
- Find a way to create and keep a clean, orderly, beautiful house that works for me and my family in the stage of life that we are in right now.