Monday, June 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ Teeny's Turning Five

For Monday, June 15, 2009 (I know, I know. . . I'm behind):



OUTSIDE MY WINDOW


Trees and houses.


I AM THINKING


About princesses.


I AM THANKFUL FOR


My dollhouse.


FROM THE LEARNING ROOM


"I never even did school." (We start with her in the fall.)


FROM THE KITCHEN


"French toast" (cinnamon toast, really), hot dogs, and "we didn't have dinner yet."


I AM WEARING


"What I'm wearing right now!"


I AM CREATING


"I am not creating anything."


I AM GOING


To a baseball game (with Logos Academy staff).


I AM READING


A pile of quiet time books including. . . I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown! by Charles M. Schulz, Barney's Easter Parade by Guy Davis, and G's Funny Faces Sticker Book.


I AM HOPING


To play with (the two kids down the stream).


I AM HEARING


M&M crying and saying, "Me, me, me. . ." "Mom, how does birds talk? Tweet, tweet. Is that talking and singing?"


AROUND THE HOUSE


My room's a mess because I made it a mess.


ONE OF MY FAVORITE THING


Playing with my My Little Pet Shops that I got for my birthday.


A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK


Going to the baseball game, painting our nails, my birthday -- "but that is not today!"


A PICTURE THOUGHT I AM SHARING

From teeny


From teeny


From teeny


From teeny


From teeny


From teeny
Go to Miss Peggy's to find out how to do your own daybook!

No comments: