So, here are my six unimportant favorite things:
- Little pre-cut, pre-packaged cardstock squares that you get in the scrapbook section of a store. Do I use them to scrapbook with? Absolutely not! Who has time for that? I write Bible verses on them and tape them around the house or use them for flash cards for G or use them to write lists on when I need an added dose of inspiration.
- Hulu. One of my favorite pastimes with J is to sit in bed at night after the kids go to bed and catch up on favorite TV shows -- our favorites are The Office, Friday Night Lights, Prison Break, and Damages. (We also enjoy watching Crusoe with the kids.)
- The sprayer attatchement to the hose -- with all those different spray options. Not only is it fun to water plants with. . . It is best for playing with the kids. I either hold it out and let them run through, or set it on jet and play tag with them (though I'm always it), or, on those really hot days, I'll aim it straight up and let it rain on all of us.
- Vacuuming. It is my favorite chore. I like being able to see and hear that my cleaning is making a difference.
- Food. This is sort of a confession too. I love food, which is why I'll never diet. It would be like breaking up with a great boyfriend. Sometimes, when chatting with J, I'll randomly go off on a tangent about foods I want to eat soon and he laughs at my unnatural love of food. If I could have anything I want to eat today I'd have Chili's chips and salsa for an appetizer, pizza from a good pizza place for lunch, and a fried brownie sundae from Garfield's for dessert (I'm gonna make that on my own one day).
- Baby Toes. Who doesn't love baby toes? And by baby toes I mean the toes of babies, not little adult toes. Cause those are gross.
And now comes the bit where I have to tag six other bloggers even though I only know one other blogger (husband doesn't count here). So, I'm going to go out on a total limb here and do something totally out of character for me by tagging people I don't know. Because who doesn't like to be tagged? Even if by a complete stranger.
- Pocono Princess (my other blogging friend)
- Kristin at Scrappin' My Bliss
- Frugality and Crunchiness with Christy
- Liz at Heart, Soul, and a Splash of Sass
One last thing -- the rules. Mention the person who tagged you, list your six Unimportant Favorite things, and then tag six other bloggers.