Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Interview with the Kids

Found this fun meme over at my friend, The Pocono Princess's, blog. It was much more fun to do with G than with Teeny. G laughed his way through it. Teeny *literally* writhed on the floor as if she were in physical pain. Answering questions is not her gift. She's a creative one -- draws beautifully; but I don't think she'll be doing many interviews when she becomes a famous artist or illustrator.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
G -- G, go get the baby.
T -- Unload the dishes.

2. What makes mom happy?
G -- If I do something for you. If I help you clean up.
T -- Helping you.

3. What makes mom sad?
G -- Not obeying.
T -- Not helping you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
G -- By doing this.
T -- Saying funny jokes.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
G -- Good.
T -- I don't know, I wasn't borned.

6. How old is your mom?
G -- 22
T -- 21

7. How tall is your mom?
G -- 9 inches.
T -- I don't know.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
G -- Play on the computer. But not clean up.
T -- Read books.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
G -- Clean up.
T -- Make dinner.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
G -- For winning $105
T -- These questions are too hard.

11. What is your mom really good at?
G -- Cleaning. Or being a mommy. Either one.
T -- Making dinner.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
G -- Having fun.
T -- Not making dinner.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
G -- You don't even have a job.
T -- Cleaning up the house.

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
G -- Pizza.
T -- Cereal.

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
G -- That you work very hard to take care of us.
T -- (sigh)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
G -- The girl bunny on Tiny Toons. Or the girl bunny in Space Jam.
T -- A person in a cartoon.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
G -- School.
T -- Make pies.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
G -- We both do chores. I do chores in the morning. You do chores all day.
T -- We both make stuff.

19. How are you and your mom different?
G -- You're a grown-up, I'm a kid. I watch TV a lot, you don't. You pick up the house, and I pick up my room.
T -- I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
G -- You take care of me.
T -- You hug and kiss me a lot.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
G -- He makes money so you can go out and buy things from the grocery store.
T -- I don't know, what do you like about him?

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
G -- Wal-Mart.
T -- Resturants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice to know you don't work? hahaha - cute list.