Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weeding Through, Part 3. . . Since J *Didn't* Wake Up After All

J loves this Crispy Macaroni and Cheese. He loves to have me make it for covered-dish events. It is definitely a bit different, but all Green Bean Casserole lovers should give it a try.

This Crock Pot Stuffing is pretty good. Unfortunately, J prefers StoveTop.

Taste of Home's Delicious Pumpkin Bread is absolutely *the*best* pumpkin bread you will ever taste. Everyone who has ever tried it has raved.

The Common Room comes through again with this vegetarian recipe for Gypsy Soup. It is tasty, tasty. I plan to make it this weekend, as we have a vegetarian guest coming for dinner. Also try out these Honeyed and Curried Chicken Breasts.

I make this Harvest Stew on the first weekend of fall every year -- then often for the remainder of fall as it is a favorite of J's.

Chicken Tetrazzini holds a special place in my heart. It takes me back to Wednesday night church suppers of my middle and high school years. I found this recipe at Home Steeped Hope.

Pork Chop and Cabbage Casserole is another fall favorite! Nice and creamy.

Okay, that's all I've got for now. Time to do some deleting of links. Yippee!!

No comments: