Friday, September 12, 2008

Weeding Through My Saved Recipes

I've got way too much saved on this computer, so I'm trying to pare down. While I do, you can enjoy links to some of our family's favorite Recipes.

We make these Christmas Eve Shortcut Cinnamon Buns for breakfast every Christmas -- courtesy FlyLady.

Here's one of our favorite bean dishes: Cuban Black Beans and Rice.

These Roasted Sweet Potatoes by Tyler Florence are a big hit here. Hmmm. Gonna have to make these soon. He also has this awesome Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Pecan and Marshmallow Streusel. But, to be honest, I just pour canned sweet potatoes in a square baking dish and sprinkle the streusel topping on top. It is yummy at Thanksgiving -- and I'm not a big sweet potatoes casserole fan.

Okay, that's enough for now. Gotta feed a baby.

No comments: