Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ M&M Turning One


Daybook for M&M for May 4, 2009

Outside my window...
Just a bunch of rain, but that does not keep me from crawling outside every chance I get.

I am thinking...
About kitty cats and pretend swords.

I am thankful for...
Carmel corn mini rice cakes. They almost always make me happy.

From the learning rooms...
My favorite learning room is the backyard. My second favorite is the front yard.

From the kitchen...
Mommy and Daddy made Cincinatti Chili for dinner -- they had a friend over for dinner.

I am wearing...
A few different outfits each day because I get messy a lot. Today I started in a green dress with pink lady bugs over pink stretch pants. After I spilled water on myself, Mommy switched me to a pink t-shirt and purplish-pinkish pants. And to bed I am wearing a red longsleeved shirt and cozy white pants.

I am creating...
Lots of cuteness everywhere I go.

I am going...
To the library with Mommy tomorrow and to Daddy's graduation on Saturday.

I am reading...
These three touch and feel books.

I am hoping...
The rain goes away so I can go outside and play in the mud tomorrow.

I am hearing...
The hum of the fan lulling me to sleep.

Around the house...
I'm helping Mommy with dishes and testing her agility by clinging to her pants as she tries to move around and get things done.

One of my favorite things...
A little purple baby with a wooden head that came with Teeny's doll house this Christmas. It is just the right size for my little hands and it soothes my sore teething gums.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Library tomorrow, my very first birthday on Friday, Ging-Ging and Papa get her sometime Friday, Daddy's graduation on Saturday, and Mother's Day on Sunday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



From mnm


From mnm


From mnm


From mnm
Mommy says you can see more daybooks like this if you go to Miss Peggy's blog!

No comments: